Bantamweight Oak Platform Trucks
Capacity up to 2,000 lbs.
Sturdy oak deck models carrying loads up to 2,000 Ibs. For use in industry, hotels, warehouses and stores. Bantamweight Series platform trucks are constructed of tongue-and-grooved seasoned oak decks with underside battens for added rigidity so platform will not warp or separate. Decks have countersunk bolts providing a smooth platform. Standard wheels for trucks are rubber mold-on (RT) or full pneumatic (FPN). Optional wheels are available. Consult factory for other wheel options. Select deck size and caster wheel size, for the load capacity desired. Select optional handle from chart.Features
- Durable powder coated finish on casters.
- 1" thick kiln dried, machined tongue & groove oak decking.
- Reinforcing cross battens.
- Decks have countersunk bolts providing a smooth platform.
- Optional handles available.